Mediacube is looking for a QA Engineer (Manual)!
Hi there! I am Egor, Technical Director of the IT Department at Mediacube.
Mediacube is a financial service for creators that provides daily payments from YouTube and a convenient ecosystem that allows creators to effectively manage their income. More than 10 withdrawal methods, P2P transfers, advance payments, the ability to work with cryptocurrencies, and much more.
We are growing very fast, and so is the number of our products. We can no longer take this load and therefore we are looking for someone like you. Your will help us develop products that are used by the top creators of the world.
I’m counting on you to take over:
- Manual testing of our products
- Conducting functional, regression and exploratory testing
- Development of test cases, checklists for testing
- Formation of bug reports and testing reports
- Interaction with the development team and product managers
- Maintaining documentation related to testing
What I expect from you:
- Experience in testing from 1 year
- Mobile app testing experience (iOS, Android)
- Experience in GUI, UI/UX testing
- API testing experience, understanding of REST principles
- Understanding web server architecture
- Ability to analyze requirements, identify inconsistencies, contradictions
- Understanding how Git works
- Understanding how CI systems work
- Developed analytical skills, good memory, stress resistance, responsibility and desire for learning
What we do:
In our department, we create and develop IT products that are tied to the main business areas of Mediacube. Everything is transparent, at a comfortable pace, without burning deadlines and bureaucracy. You will have enough time to do a great job and be proud of it.
- awesome corporate discounts in salons, cafes, etc.
- official employment
- comfortable onboarding and 5 "sick days" per year
- energetic team
- successful product
We are waiting for you, QA Engineer !