Mediacube is looking for a Full Stack Developer!
Hi there! I am Egor, Technical Director of the IT Department at Mediacube.
Mediacube is a financial service for creators that provides daily payments from YouTube and a convenient ecosystem that allows creators to effectively manage their income. More than 10 withdrawal methods, P2P transfers, advance payments, the ability to work with cryptocurrencies, and much more.
We are growing very fast, and so is the number of our products. We can no longer take this load and therefore we are looking for someone like you. Your will help us develop products that are used by the top creators of the world.
I’m counting on you to take over:
- The development and maintenance of a high-load web resource
- Code refactoring in current projects
- Mentoring and ensuring comfortable collaboration
- Review and code analysis
- Deployment management
What I expect from you:
- Understanding of building a microservice architecture
- Experience in solving architectural tasks, optimizing high load, refactoring WEB services
- Experience with Laravel + Vue framework (Mandatory, is the leading selection criterion)
- Knowledge of Postgresql, database design, ability to optimize complex queries
- Writing code you’re not ashamed of
- Data protection experience
- Ability to navigate in someone else’s code
- Ability to convince and lead people
What will be an additional advantage:
- Experience with Docker and deployment to production without downtime
- Database replication
- Experience with financial reports
- AWS/Google Cloud
What we do:
In our department, we create and develop IT products that are tied to the main business areas of Mediacube. Everything is transparent, at a comfortable pace, without burning deadlines and bureaucracy. You will have enough time to do a great job and be proud of it.
- awesome corporate discounts in salons, cafes, etc.
- official employment
- comfortable onboarding and 5 "sick days" per year
- energetic team
- successful product
We are waiting for you, Full Stack Developer!