Part I. Information Collection
Information you provide
Information you provide Media Cube through the Media Cube Sites, Media Cube Devices includes, for example, your name, email address, postal address, billing and shipping information, product purchase information, credit card and other payment data, product registration information, and demographics. If you connect with Media Cube’s accounts on third party social networking sites, we may also collect information about your social networking accounts, for example, your name, user name, or handle. We also collect the personal information of other people, for example, if you provide email addresses of friends for referrals or postal addresses of recipients for gift purchases. We rely on you to obtain the permission of those other people to provide their personal information to us. We may also combine information you provide with data we collect automatically (as further described below) and with data we receive from third parties.
Information we collect automatically
Media Cube Site data
Third party data collection
Part II. Information Usage
Information collected by Media Cube is used by Media Cube and others on Media Cube’s behalf for the following purposes:
- To understand how you and other users are using the Media Cube Devices, Media Cube Sites and our other products and services in order to make them better;
- To personalize your experience, offer you relevant content and recommendations, and display marketing and advertising tailored to your preferences;
- To process and fulfill your requests or orders;
- For marketing purposes, including sending you emails about products, events, promotions and offers from Media Cube or its partners or advertisers;
- To send you service information, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- For analyzing marketing and advertising effectiveness, our user base, product and service usage, feature popularity, software and hardware quality, and to improve and influence the design of future products and services;
- To provide periodic maintenance and support to the Media Cube Devices, including automatic software updates;
- To enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners or users; and
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Part III. Information Sharing
You can share reviews on the Media Cube Sites and comments and content on Media Cube’s developer forums, message boards, and accounts on third party social networking sites. Information posted in these venues may be available to the public. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public.
Media Cube’s sharing
Part IV. Information Access and Choices
If you wish to ask for access, correction, or deletion of any of your personal information held by us or a change in the way we use your information (for which we reserve the right to charge you a small fee, as permitted by applicable law), please contact us at: email@example.com However, Media Cube may only provide access to, correction of, or deletion of, personal information as required by applicable law.
Email marketing choices
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and as allowed by applicable law, requests for your participation in surveys. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to let us know that you no longer wish to receive further marketing emails.
Media Cube Site tracking choices
When you visit Media Cube Sites, we and others give you choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. While we and others give you choices, there are many ways through which web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
Part V. Data Storage, Transfer and Security
Media Cube uses industry-standard methods of securing its electronic databases of personal information. However, you should know that no company, including Media Cube, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a h3 password, do not use the same passwords to access your Media Cube accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your user names and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services. Media Cube is a global company with affiliates, varied business processes, management structures and technical systems that cross borders. Information collected by Media Cube or on our behalf may be stored on your Media Cube Devices or on our servers, and may be transferred to, accessed from, or stored and processed in, the United States, EU member state countries, India, Pakistan, China, Mexico, Columbia, the Philippines and Costa Rica, and any other country where Media Cube or its service providers maintain facilities or call centers, including jurisdictions that may not have data privacy laws that provide protections equivalent to those provided in your home country. However, we will protect all personal information we obtain in accordance with this Policy and take reasonable steps to ensure that it is treated lawfully. Personal information we collect may be retained for as long as needed to fulfill legitimate business purposes, including the purposes outlined in the “Information Usage section above, or for a period of time specifically required or allowed by applicable regulations or laws.
Part VI. Modifications
Part VIII. Contact Information